Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby Book II

I've been wanting to post this one for a while, but I was waiting until I finally was able to give it to the mother-to-be!
This was a book I did for my friend and co-worker, Shanna. She and her husband are not finding out the gender of the baby ahead of time, so I was challenged to make something gender-neutral. Plus, she was doing the nursery in red. I will tell you now that there is very little baby scrapbooking stuff out there that isn't either for a boy or girl or at least in pastels! So this was a tough project for me, and I was really helped with ideas by Tammy at Scrappin' Memories, a local shop. (Here's her blog: http://www.tnscrapnmemories.blogspot.com/.)

Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out - so sweet and classic looking.


No comments: